How To Submit A Report (iPhone & Android)
To fill out a report within the Hazard Scout app, follow these instructions:
- Log in to the Hazard Scout app
- Click the "Reports" button
- You will see a list of forms that you can fill out. Choose one by pressing it.
- If this is your first time, the device may request access to your location. Press "Allow" to continue.
- Complete the form
- Press the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page
Reports can be completed without an internet connection. This includes photos, videos, and other attachments as well.
When reports are submitted, the device attempts to upload them to the server immediately. If the device is unable to connect, the form and any attachments are added to the "Pending Uploads" screen. Once an internet connect is available, the pending data will be uploaded automatically.
You can see whether any reports are pending by viewing the "Pending Reports" page.
NOTE: All forms are downloaded and saved to the device daily. If new questions or answers were added to a form, it may take up to 48 hours for them to propagate to the device.